PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitlePython Backend Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 12 years
Job Published12 January 2023
Job Reference No.2901097373
PBT Group has an opportunity for a Python Backend Engineer. The Python Backend Engineer is responsible for understanding requirements and building solutions under a serverless architecture model. The Python Backend Engineer reports directly to the Product Owner and the Team Leader.
- Build solutions from requirements received from product owner.
- Be able to work in agile environment.
- Able to build POC solutions and demonstrate/present.
- Able to elaborate and present his work efforts twice a month in open meeting company sessions.
- Be able to brainstorm solutions with team member.
- Good communication skills.
- Be available to work in an office when it’s necessary.
- Be able to report on his work using agile tools such as JIRA.
- Be able to elaborate and document his work in confluence.
- Communicative and proactive.
- AWS components such as Lambda, SQS, Dynamo DB
- AWS API Gateway
- Python 3.9
- Knowledge of Rest API integrations
- Openapi, swagger
- GitHub actions for CI CD
- Docker and Docker compose
- Apache velocity language
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent